Kent Dual Drive Tandem Comfort Bike
The durable, high-quality bike is comfortable and stylish, with a pair of soft gel saddles and extra-wide, bump-gobbling 2.1-inch tires. The components, meanwhile, are built for long-lasting use, including the 21-speed Shimano drive train, Revo twist shifters, and reliable alloy linear pull V brakes. Best of all, the frame features low stand-over heights (29 inches in the front and 20 inches in back), making it easy for both riders to hop on. Also equipped with a pair of water bottle holders and a heavy-duty kickstand, the tandem bike is perfect for people who want to spend a little quality time with a spouse or good friend.
Diamondback Maravista Hybrid
The Maravista is outfitted with a butted aluminum sport hybrid frame, an SR Suntour suspension fork with 63mm of travel, a Shimano Altus rear derailleur, and eight-speed EZ-Fire shifters. The contact features and smooth shifting create the same experience you’d expect in a comfort bike. Diamondback upped the ante, however, by adding large, smooth-rolling 700c wheels, so the Maravista rides like a road bike. Other details include puncture-resistant Kenda Cross tires, Weinmann double-wall alloy rims, a deluxe hybrid saddle with an elastomer spring, and a steel 50mm riser handlebar.
- DB 6061-T6 aluminum sport hybrid geometry frame
- SR Suntour NEX-4110 65mm travel with alloy crown fork
- Shimano EF-51 EZ-Fire 8 speed shifter
- 32h Weinmann ZAC-19 double wall rims
- Kenda Cross with puncture-resistant K-shield, 700 x 40c tires
Diamondback Vital 2
The Vital hybrids combine the same comfortable contact point features of a comfort bike with the big smooth-rolling 700c wheels of a road bike. A butted T6 aluminum frame and Shimano drivetrain boost efficiency and reliability. The Vital hybrids are extremely versatile and are ideal for many uses including event rides, commuting, recreation, and personal fitness. From the simple to the sophisticated, you’ll find the bike you’re after in the comfort geometry Vital series of hybrids.
- Butted 6061-T6 Aluminum Hybrid Frame
- 63mm Travel Comfort Hybrid Suspension Fork
- Shimano TX55 rear derailleur, EF-TX51 7spd EZ-fire shifters
- SSW700 Double Tunnel Alloy Rims
- DB Deluxe 2-Density Hybrid Saddle
Giant Cypress ST
Large-diameter 700c wheels give Cypress a swift yet stable feel. A suspension seatpost smooths out the bumps. And a lightweight frame provides a comfortable, upright seating position for maximum efficiency and control. Multiple, easy-to-shift gears help you tackle the hills with ease.
- Steel frame for long-term durability
- Suspension seatpost for added comfort
- Upright positioning for "heads-up" riding
- Sizes: S(16), M(18), L(20)
- Color: Charcoal/Blue/White